Thursday 28 May 2009

Welcome


Hello and welcome,
This is my first post for The Hairy Plug Monster and Friends and hopefully will be the first of many, many more. In just over two weeks The Hairy Plug Monster or HPM as we affectionately know him as, will be released on general sale through our website.

From its humble beginnings as bath time nonsense, the HPM has slowly evolved from a few sentences to a poem. Then with the help of artists - Kul Cuthbert and Samuel Perry, the poem was delicately shaped into an illustrated manuscript, before finally becoming what is going to be a really exciting addition to the world of children's literature.

(As the Author I suppose I should take a bit of credit as well)....... so well done me!!!

Over the next few months I will use the blog to keep you informed of book signings, readings and any thing else related to the book, together with few red herrings and ramblings.

If your very good, I may also treat you to sample chapters from the forthcoming releases of;

The Hairy Plug Monster goes Shopping
The Marvelous Mouse
Be Careful Ethel

All of which will become available over the next 12 months, but for now I am going to keep it short and hope to see you back here very soon.


1 comment: