Wednesday 28 December 2011

Darn, I forgot to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

I meant to do this earlier, but you know how it is - so little time, so many pies. 


Happy Christmas
Its been another pretty difficult year in establishing ourselves amongst the big boys of publishing although in the final week of the year Waterstones placed the HPM no.1 in the Ebook Picture Book Charts and no.77 in the Ebook charts for children.  In the whole of the Ebook charts we are 902 out of 4739.  (so that's still in the top 20%.

I know this might not sound "whoop" at the moment but I am higher than Connan Doyle, Clive Barker and John Le Carre - ( and they have good PR.) Of course there is a chance that by the time you read this I may have slipped back into oblivion, in which case - take my word for it.

http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/products/leighroy+marsh/samuel+perry/the+hairy+plug+monster+28ebook29/8737770/


*********************************************************************************


Jim sent me some more black and white images to experiment with over the holidays. At the moment I am still toying with the palette and colour scheme of the book -

I never realised that colouring in a spaceman would prove to be so difficult.  Most of the good skin colours have been used already i.e. Smurfs, Simpsons, Toy Story, which left very little choice.








No comments:

Post a Comment