Thursday 2 July 2009

Lets try that again shall we

I am frantically trying to plan the next step forward, after having the rug pulled from under my feet by the demands of our American printers. However, I did receive the first batch of 200 books today and in the space of about 20 minutes managed to sell 7 by stopping random parents near Arisha's school.

The feedback I have got so far seems to be overtly positive, and the " nice old lady in the library" said it was excellent. I am still planning to push ahead with an interactive E-book, but again it seems incredibly expensive, ( although in real money, it probably isn't).

With the HPM MEDIA ltd head cheese (mum) somewhere in the Australian outback for the next two weeks, I can only plan so much, especially as she hold the purse strings. Now that I have the book, I can push ahead with radio interviews and press releases. I had an invitation to go on www.ccr-fm.co.uk ( Bollingtons number 1 radio station) but had to decline due to the confusion about the price. But having just contacted the DJ I am going to try and get on this Sunday morning - The first of many I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment